Sunday, September 28, 2014

sunday sessions...

Well, a fun and sunny Sunday was had by all in the household this weekend! V is away in Wyalong for work still, and my parents have just flown to NZ, so E and I were flying somewhat solo - lucky she's such good company


We had a 9am meeting with the developer to go through the colour schemes for our new apartment, as well as some optional extras like ducted aircon. Anyone have thoughts on this? We are both pretty firmly set on getting it - but not sure of the quote that the builder has provided


After all that hard work, we treated ourselves to coffee and babychinos...


Before a play at the park 


My little bunny, enjoying the sunshine ☀️

I can't quite believe that Christmas is just around the corner! I'm really looking forward to this year - we have lots of international family and guests coming, and I hope that E will have a better understanding of the whole concept this year. Exciting! Who wants to bet she cries in her Santa photos this year? 😂

Hope the weekend was kind to you all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment