Tuesday, February 17, 2015

monday musings...

I have become a person with allergies! Aargh! Nary a sniffle from me pre-pregnancy, no seasonal sneezes or hayfever - but this summer, I have been a mess! I officially called it when I lit up a trusty candle this afternoon, and had to promptly extinguish it after I become unbearably itchy and sneezy.


Not sure what to do about all my half-used Glasshouse candles! *sadface* 
(Eek have just realised that I haven't finished that book club book sitting on top there yet!)


How hot has it been??? Crazy! I am longing for autumn and cool breezes, even a nice downpour. We have been hanging out indoors under the aircon far more than I care to admit - indulging in homemade fruit ice blocks...


... and general indoor play. The kiddo looooves jigsaw puzzles! Loves them! And is pretty good at them, to my (admittedly biased) eye. Hopefully she has inherited her father's hand-eye coordination rather than mine hahaha

V is away this week, waaaay out west, so I can't really complain about the heat to him, it's about 5 degrees hotter where he is!

I am currently watching If You Are The One and indulging in a mint slice biscuit (or three!) Le Jia is kind of my hero <3

See you next time! (hehe)
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Me too! So much so that my doctor needs me to work out specifically what it is. Allergy testing says dust mites but my reactions seem to suggest something in thai food too. So annoying. Not sure What to do about all your candles ... parents or a sibling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh how frustrating is it?! I have given most of the candles to my sister so she's happy hehe x

      Delete
  2. That jigsaw puzzle is so adorable. I love it!

    And If you are the one is my guilty pleasure. SO addictive to watch episodes in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute gift for a little one :) IFATO is the best! x

      Delete
  3. Hi there, just wondering where you purchased the personalised jigsaw puzzle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it's from Stuck On You it's an online store x

      Delete