Saturday, September 25, 2010

diggin' diggies cafe...

Today V and I woke up to the sounds of birds in the garden, and little rays of sunshine peeping in our bedroom windows - Spring is well and truly here! To celebrate, we headed to the beach, to enjoy the sunshine and grab brunch at Diggies cafe


I love a restaurant that does all-day brunch! And the brunch menu at Diggies is pretty awesome


And how stunning is the view! Nothing like eating breakfast facing the ocean...



Freshly squeezed OJ, mmmm



V and I shared today - we had the blueberry buttermilk hotcakes with banana and maple syrup



And the "Happy Days" - poached egg, bacon and tomatoes on toasted sourdough, served with asparagus and rocket, topped with parmesan



We went for a nice, long ramble-y walk along the beach


The sky was so gorgeously blue - those teeny dots are skydivers!



I love relaxed, beach-style dressing...



Is it weird that I really like how pale my skin looks in these photos? (lots of SPF people!)



♥ Esprit maxi dress
♥ Tony Bianco gladiator sandals
♥ Jag leather tote
♥ Oroton sunglasses
♥ Diva assorted silver and wooden bangles



Happy Sunday all!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I'd love to know what sunscreen you use for body/face! Am currently on the lookout for HG sunscreen >< <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! your skin is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! The food looks amazing- I'm drooling over the hotcakes. You are so lucky that you can eat yummy food and stay looking fantastic- I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hotcakes look amazing. I need more places near me that do amazing pancakes/hotcakes. Love your skin. You're a great SPF role model! :P I will try to be more like you, as sometimes I (eep) forget to wear sunscreen!
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ate those hotcakes last weekend when I went skydiving with my boyfriend!! They're delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow that all looks so so yum hun - we have to come for brunch again soon

    you know how much I love your vampire skin :D

    love the dress too hun - really suits you

    love always
    me&zoe

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit Cate and beautiful shots. can i ask, do you use an SLR? I love Wollongong, lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have perfect skin.
    I saw a pic of Florence (sans Machine) in Triple J mag, and she'd stolen her pose right from this blog! She was trying to be you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Diggies!!! and those blueberry hotcakes are to die for. I was actually down at Diggies today, only went to the kiosk (which has amazing bircher muesli with stewed fruits)

    ReplyDelete