Sunday, September 5, 2010

stripes on sunday...

This morning I made french toast for breakfast. Yes, by some miracle of digestion we were both hungry this morning, even after last night's feast



Lots of organic strawberries!



Mmmmmm nom nom - nothing beats real Camp maple syrup



Total outfit repeat today, but I was too tired and relaxed to try and be creative



Despite the sun it was pretty chilly, so it was tights all the way today



♥ Cotton On skirt and striped top
♥ Tony Bianco "Maya" ballet flats
♥ Oroton sunglasses



Then I made some brownies with mini m&m's on top. Because, you know, its not like I'd eaten enough already this weekend! :)
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds delish! V jealous of those brownies. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an indulgent weekend :)
    Repeat outfit is a great one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sighs!
    i enjoy swooning over your lovely pictures!
    they are all kinds of fancy!
    thanks for sharing them with the world!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This french toast looks divine!! you have totally inspired my breakfast plans for tomorrow. yum :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm French toast with strawberries, yum! That reminds me, I need to blog about my adventures attempting to make deep fried French toast (Short story - it is decadent but delicious!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the french toast looks delicious and I love your skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete