Friday, July 29, 2011

snapshots of friday...



Sensing a theme happening today!



Kicked off the morning at the local weekly produce markets


Admiring my nice little haul whilst waiting for a well-deserved coffee!



Mmmmmm cappuccino...



Today I rocked a possum-fur collar with my casual Friday outfit (before you all shoot me, it is from New Zealand, where possums are pests and systematically destroying the native flora)



♥ Country Road top and trench coat
♥ Lover denim skirt
♥ Jag leather satchel with Oroton silk scarf
♥ Diana Ferrari booties



Vino-darling!



Any time is snack time - the stuffed olives are from the markets and are divine!



Yummy vegetarian pasta!

Happy Friday all!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. How funny, my boyfriend and I just had a discussion about possum fur last night, where he told me the exact same fact! :) Love the wine + olives, a girl after my own heart ha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that pasta looks delish. Do I see pumpkin and Feta? Its one of my most favourite combinations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nom nom that pasta looks good! Are you on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete