Wednesday, January 20, 2010

what I wore - breakfast...

Had breakfast with my mum today...





I love how my shadow looks tall and elegant! Wish I had legs like that







When is a cafe not a cafe? When its also a boutique clothing and accessories store - love you lee&me!




Sooo yummy - blueberry bagel topped with honeyed ricotta, mixed fresh berries, pistachios and maple syrup. Killer



Having fun with the dressing room mirrors...





Had to take a photo of the lightshade, I think its so adorable!

 Secret Squirrel top
 Sewn shorts
 Tony Bianco gladiator sandals

6 comments:

  1. I loveeeeee the lightshade!!! It's very adorable!

    You already have nice legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your breakfast looks delicious!! Must get the low down on some good places to eat in Sydney off you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your top!!!
    I've been eyeing that top for ages, sadly im on strict budget for a big overseas holiday soon. The top looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! It's really pretty :) Your breakfasts always look so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to have a brekky catch-up with your Mum. My Mum lives about a 7hr drive away & it's things like this that I miss.

    ReplyDelete