Saturday, February 13, 2010

canberra - day one...

Day one of our fantastic Canberra mini-break!



Me, channelling an Olsen twin haha - coffee stop on the way to Canberra



Driving along the highway...



The yummiest sushi restaurant ever! Wasabi sushi in Manuka



Sashmi bento box



Terriyaki Beef bento box



Part of V's early birthday present was a hot-floor workshop at the Canberra Glassworks



Heating the glass (he made a bird!)



I left all my make-up at home, so was very excited to find a Napolean store in Canberra city centre! I cannot live without my Napolean Barely Blushing liquid blush, its basically the only make-up I ever wear



Cocktails at the Julep Lounge in Manuka - a Girl Next Door (mine) and a Pisco Sour (V's)



 Sretsis double bow dress
 Tony Bianco "foxie" heels



The Julep Lounge is my favourite, favourite place to go for drinks in Canberra - I love the decor and the amazing cocktail menu





How funky is the leather bar?

We went out for dinner this night to Waters Edge and had a truly amazing meal. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera, so no food photos, sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks so pretty!
    I've decided you lead a very pretty life :)
    That dress is divine too.
    Happy birthday to V.
    And I love sashimi. I could eat it every day.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun, great food snaps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nawww - looks awsome kitty kat - can't wait to see the glass things

    how amazing is that

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I LOVE that Sretsis double bow dress. *sigh* maybe one day I will own one!
    Looks like you had a fab time. I have never been to Canberaa (live in MEL), I think its time to have a look! x

    ReplyDelete