Saturday, March 20, 2010

redhead girl...

When the redhead girl goes by
The course of time stands still
When the redhead girl goes by
Goes by...

~ Air



Had my hair coloured this morning - loving the newer, brighter shade of red! My hairdresser is a genuis. Also had my MRI done - piece of cake. I even opened my eyes while I was in there, for a laugh. The noise reminded me of hearing the Chemical Brothers play live in the Boiler Room at Big Day Out - hilarious!



Received some pretty terrible news yesterday - possibly the worst ever. Involving the dreaded c-word. And someone I really, really love. I am trying my hardest to stay positive, its been caught really early, but shit this sucks. Big time.









 Forever New denim shorts
 Secret Squirrel tank
 Cotton On oversize cropped tee
 Tony Bianco "Moscow" ballet flats
 Oroton sunglasses

8 comments:

  1. So glad your MRI went well! Love your new hair, red is the best :) So so sorry to hear about your sad news, although it is so good that it was caught early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beyond loving this hair colour.. i'm thinking of going brighter/darker red for winter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your loved one. But as someone who has had close family and friends diagnosed with the dreaded C, I can tell you that having it caught quickly is indeed a blessing. I hope that the prognosis for your loved one is as positive as it has been for mine.

    I also ADORE your new hair colour. I have red hair envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new hair colour! I hope everything is okay with that someone you love! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey loving your hair - it's so radiant.
    Sorry to hear one of your loved ones has the dreaded c-word. Best wishes to them, and to you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks amazing here. Re cancer, you just never know what will happen. My mum had cancer for years when I was in my late 20s. It was frightening and exhausting but you just have to keep reminding yourself that it's journey. And never let it define the person's life. My mum was always so much more than her illness. And she's fine now too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry to hear about the C news :( its such a scary thing.
    All the best for that person and their health.

    love the new hair. the lighter colour is really nice.
    nice blow wave too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Faux Fuchsia put it best. I hope that your loved one's doctors are able to quickly identify the best and most effective course of treatment to ensure the best outcome possible. All my love xo

    ReplyDelete