Friday, August 12, 2011

5 things that made me smile this week...




1. Ballet class! I went to ballet class this week, for the first time in nearly 20 years, and it was FABULOUS! I had so much fun, even though I was completely lost nearly 99.9% of the time LOL. Another ticked off my 30 before 30 list!



2. A long-overdue upgrade to plasma...



3. Jasper on his tower - King of da world!



4. Little lamby-print drink bottle...



5. Drinking Twinnings afternoon tea in the morning - 'cause I'm a rebel like that

11 comments:

  1. massive YAY for ballet!! :) I had to skip this week cause I was sick, but it's so much fun isn't it! I was so sore after my first class though, haha.
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to do adult ballet (no ballet knowledge apart from 2 years when I was 6). But sadly there is no such thing as adult ballet in Wagga (unless I want to get my leg warmers on in a class of 6 year olds...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love tea.

    Have a lovely weekend twinkle toes ;)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love twinings afternoon tea! nom nom. good on you for getting back into ballet. must be nice to cross something else off the list :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jasper is looking soo cute!!
    And that little lamby drink bottle! I've been looking for a water bottle recently actually.
    Good on you for trying ballet!! I'm way too uncoordinated to even try it, so I admire you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good, but tuck those bad boys in lest you trip over them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on starting ballet again! You look so cute in your ballet shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You finally got the tv haha, now you can take photos all the time with it in the background :D

    Loving the pic of Jasper, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ballet shoes look very cute. Love the 30 before 30 idea - I may try it too, although I have only 3 months to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Ballet class!! I miss ballet. Great turnout ;) & yay for tea :)
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete