Thursday, August 2, 2012

mah week...

Another week has sped by at the speed of light! Some random shots to follow...


Amaaaazing brekky - porridge with fresh raspberries. Slightly obsessed at the mo


Skeleton houses going up next door! Spookily cool


Stretches before ballet on Tuesday night whilst watching the Olympics...


Keeping up with the more-professional-workwear thang...


I don't know about you guys, but I am all thumbs when it comes to stockings - I should have shares in a nylon factory. Leona Edmiston is about the only brand I can rely on to last more than a few weeks :-/


Bunny ears @ 100m over Tamworth - V sez hai!


At a seminar today, interesting stuff!


Lunch in the city afterwards with my Mum and brother at Clippers cafe in Glebe


French mushroom soup...


OMGGGGGG this was insanely, amazingly good - house-made egg-dipped crumpets (think french toast made with crumpets!), with maple syrup and bacon *drools*


Baked beans with haloumi and poached eggs...


Grabbed myself some nice bread from the patisserie next door


Needed a serious vege hit for dinner tonight...


Sloth cat would say hello, but its all a bit much effort


Yeah, kinda negated all the veges with this bad boy!

How has the week been treating you so far? Looking forward to Friday?
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. So much yummy looking food! I am loving your workwear outfits too, you look so professional and polished! I can't wait for the weekend. Date night for me tomorrow yay! Hope you have a good Friday + weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh date night sounds lovely! Hope you have a wonderful time x

      Delete
  2. Love that outfit! And I agree on the LE stockings - they last so long compared to others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was initially so resistant to spending that amount on stockings, but gosh they are so worth it! x

      Delete
  3. Clippers cafe is so nice, but even more so- the patisserie next door :) I can't resist their pastries! So good to see you've kept up ballet, I have my grade 6 exam coming up in a few weeks...there's too many things to remember! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I adore that patisserie, the eclair was insanely good! I am soo in love with ballet, really want to start taking exams soon. Good luck with yours hun! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It was seriously, insanely good! Choux pastry is the bomb x

      Delete
  5. Stockings drive me mad - I never get more than a few wears out of them! Where do you purchase the Leona ones from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy mine from David Jones usually, or Myer, they have them on sale fairly frequently (thank goodness because they're not cheap!) So worth it to get a pair that lasts tho! x

      Delete
  6. crumpets!!! they look amazing. Thanks for reminding me to make my own :)
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete