Friday, December 21, 2012

the most wonderful time of the year...

Its no secret how much I love this time of year - Christmas is my favouritest of favourite things! We have been continuing the Christmas spirit over the past weeks, getting right into the swing of things...


Perfect Christmas brekky!


Wrapping presents in Myer for Vision Australia...


My Mum and Nana both bought me the exact same Christmas card, resulting in great hilarity on all sides


Award-winning panettone! Have consumed my body-weight in this stuff (the chocolate one is the bomb!)


My gorgeous KK from the lovely MissR! Adore SO much


The Christmas tree! With a small assortment of pressies (many more to come!)
   
Hope the silly season has been good to you all thus far!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Loving your Christmas post :) This is my first year without my family and we're in SF, so I'm a bit sad. But Americans get into Christmas in a big way. Last weekend 1000s of people dressed as Santa and wandered the streets partying. And to get into the spirit, we're seeing The Nutcracker at the SF Ballet on Christmas Eve. Apparently it's the oldest ballet in the US and the first to perform The Nutcracker. Sorry for my mega essay :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete