Friday, November 21, 2014

but once a year...

Today, my mum and sister and I headed to Sydney for our annual Christmas shopping trip!


Kick-started our Big Day Out with bowls of coffee at Le Pain Quotedien...


Before hitting the shops hard! 

Alice McCall and Zimmerman were surprisingly disappointing - some nice pieces in Ginger&Smart as always, but Sass & Bide was the highlight (somewhat a surprisingly as I'm not usually a huge fan, neither is R).


We treated ourselves to High Tea at the QVB Tearoom...


Dressed for the sweltering heat!


Bought these navy Awaken pants from Sass & Bide...


And this white broderie skirt from Country Road (to replace the winter knit skirt the dry cleaners shrunk 😩)

As well as various other Christmas goodies for family and friends!

We had planned our day meticulously, driving to Sutherland and catching the train into the city, the idea being to avoid the afternoon rush leaving the CBD. This was fantastic - unfortunately, a nasty accident at Bulli Tops meant some serious delays driving home. It seems two young children were involved - my thoughts are with them and their family.

Wishing you all a restful weekend
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those pants are AHmazing!!! I saw that traffic as I was driving up to Sydney to my mums... I wondered what happened. I hope they are ok 😥

    ReplyDelete