Tuesday, December 23, 2014

visions of sugarplums danced in their heads...

I felt that my Christmas mojo was a bit depleted last year, due I am sure to a combination of new parent shellshock, and the fatigue that comes with a newborn baby. But this year, I am back on form!


All wrapped and ready to go! How to get them to my parents' house tomorrow is another question


Received this utterly gorgeous gift from my Vogue KK - the photo doesn't do the necklace justice it's lovely rose gold and I intend on wearing it tomorrow for Christmas lunch! Thanks so much Tanya ❤️


So it's not the fanciest gingerbread house - but it's structurally sound! I am a wee bit proud 

I shipped V and the kiddo out of the house this morning for a swim, so that I could action the ham, trifle and last minute cleaning. Brilliant plan - and even better, E was so wiped she has been asleep for over two hours now


For a first effort, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! I am legitimately concerned I don't own a plate large enough to hold it

This afternoon will be spent watching the Australian Ballet's Nutcracker on ABC. The cranberry sauce and pavlova are made, and we are all ready to rock and roll tomorrow. So excited to play Santa! 

We aren't sure when to put the full stocking into the tiny one's cot? It's only going to have a small handful of items in it, but I would love her to see it when she wakes and be able to go through it all an play with it. But if we put it in too early, and she stirs in the night - Christmas may come very early for our girl hahaha
Any suggestions or tips?

We are heading off to our friends' annual Christmas Eve party tonight, so I will wish you all a very Merry Christmas Eve now. I hope you will be with loved ones tomorrow, however you celebrate
xoxo

2 comments: