Monday, February 7, 2011

celebrating the cool change...

Hooray for the cooler weather! It couldn't have come fast enough, I was reaching the end of my tether in the constant, icky heat

And hooray for wearing pants and long sleeves! You've got to relish the little things...



I wore this on Sunday night, to have dinner at my parents' house...


♥ Supre harem pants
♥ Cotton On top
♥ Tony Bianco ballet flats
♥ Jag leather satchel with Oroton silk scarf


Another bonus associated with cool climes - eating yummy vegetable-laden pastas, without melting from the heat!



I am missing V very, very much! Does that make me pathetic? I don't think so. I did feel the need for some comfort food last night, ie a pot of tea and some Cadbury Crunchie Easter eggs
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. It doesnt make you pathetic missing your partner. I miss my husband every time he goes away for business. I dont like being home on my own at all!!!

    Tea and chocolate always makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely doesnt make you pathetic Cate! I miss J the minute we're apart and I dont stop until I see him again. Sometimes I miss him when I'm asleep and he's right next to me. (Could the soppy-ness get any worse? Haha).

    I too am cheering for the cooler weather. I used to LOVE summer when I was younger but now I crave cold weather. I cant wait to be rugged up in layers. Mmm.

    Love your hair out!

    I might go get myself a pot of tea now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this cool change too! Could finally wear jeans again today! Let's hope it lasts :) Mmmm yum treats...there's easter eggs out already?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! Can you Skype V? I can't imagine being away from H for that long :( :( :(

    Comfort food is the perfect idea.

    Just so you know the people at Whisk and Pin have given me some pancake mixes and syrups to giveaway :) :) :) Enter the comp then you can make pancakes for V when he get home!!! Yaayaayayayayayaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the crunchie eggs. I am putting off eating them because I know once I start I won't be able to stop. Ditto hot cross buns.

    Looking very Florence there today! Hope you aren't missing V toooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not pathetic at all! I couldn't do it.

    I love your cooler weather outfit. I'm soooo looking forward to winter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit!!

    It definitely isn't pathetic! My boyfriend lives in Adelaide and I live in Newcastle, NSW and I only get to see him for a weekend every 4-6 weeks. I'm pretty much a sap from the moment I get on the plane to come home till I see him again.
    -Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice is this cooler change???
    Ive also been wearing my Supre harem pants. They are fantastic for this in-between weather.

    And its not pathetic at all that you miss V!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I echo what others have said re not being pathetic - no way! & I have to say that I love that you have a label entitled "pretty little thoughts". plus I love your teapot :)
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete