Friday, May 28, 2010

these dark days of autumn rain are beautiful as days can be...

This morning, V and I went to a couple of open houses - fun! It is so reassuring for us to see so many fantastic properties within our price range, just as we are starting to look at getting into the market. There is hope for us yet, people!

We then meandered over into Yum Yum! Cafe for coffee and cake...



This was indeed yum - coffee and walnut torte



And a mega gigantic cappuccino



Om nom nom...



Rainy, cool weather is AWESOME because I get to dress all warm and cosy... and parade around with one of my (many - eep!) umbrellas. I think I may have an umbrella obsession...


Love my new knee socks! They are lambswool and SO soft and warm!



Uhhhh, what? Vacant expression haha



I must apologise too for the distinct lack of posts lately - I have been working fairly long hours, and by the time I get home at night its just far too dark for outfit photos, sadly. Oh well, 4 weeks until I start in the local office!



 Sewn shorts
 Country Road cardigan and oversized tee
 Levante lambswool socks
 Tony Bianco "Naomi" wedges
 Jag leather tote
 Tiffany&Co tag necklace, with Kerry Rocks key added
 Oroton umbrella



Happy Saturday lovelies!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your umbrella :) Talk about attention to detail, that torte looks so delicious! Hope you're having a great weekend lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there
    I love your outfit :)
    And the cake looks awesome.
    I have a new umbrella. It's like a Japanese doll metal tin - the head is the handle and the dress is the sleeve. It's pink. The umbrella itself has a blossom print on it. My previous umbrella was a Ken Done special from about 1987.
    The other night I had a dream about you - I dreamed you were in a food court dressed very funky, sitting next to me, and we recognised each other due to our blogs!
    Thank you for the kind wishes about my dog too. It is very sad he is gone. My parents said they are donating his toys and bed and biscuits to the pound. That makes his death all the more real.
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that brown bag!!

    ReplyDelete