Okies, so the rules dictate that I first must share with you 7 interesting things about myself - are you ready? Here we go!
1. Despite many years of ballet and gymnastics when I was a child, I am incapable of getting through the day without walking into something, tripping over my own feet, or just plain falling flat on my face. Whilst wearing flat shoes. Stone cold sober. Its a talent
2. I collect wine and champagne corks, on which I write the date and whatever occasion we were drinking to at the time. I acquired this strange hobby from a friend of my father's - its a kind of fun way to commemorate and remember special events. Especially helpful when you need a little help remembering the morning after...
3. My feet brush together when I walk (yes, I am a freak) - for this reason, I cannot buy expensive shoes, I just ruin them. My money is reserved for clothing and handbags
4. I hate coriander. The mere smell of it is enough to make me gag. My long-suffering friends and family have taken to cooking meals with coriander on the side
5. I have a chronic fear of needles, and spiders - a quick google search informed me that this would be referred to as belonephobia, and arachnophobia, respectively. The latter I can deal with - the former is a source of constant concern
6. I was a Goth from the age of 17 to 20. I also thought Marilyn Manson and Trent Reznor were the sexiest men alive. Not much has changed I guess...
7. I can fit my entire fist in my mouth - great party trick, but I recently saw someone do this and get stuck, so I'm now too scared!
Aaaaand that's all, folks! Now I need to nominate 15 bloggers whom I love and have recently discovered (except my list includes some I have been a fan of for aaaages):
aelie at the autumn castle
bonsai at bonsai in a bug's world
merowyn at sushi + vogue
heidi at apples under my bed
nicolala at only okay
lucy at 99strokes
deborah at never smile at a crocodile
yummy mummy brooke at re:new vintage
mrs mcawesome of the awesome mcawesomes
the lovely hollypop