Tuesday, February 1, 2011

beehive ginger and trivia...

How horribly hot has it been this week so far? Melting weather. At least I get the lovely cool coastal breeze that comes through of an evening, such relief...



This beehive ginger in our office arrangement reminded me of the lovely Faux Fuchsia



I went to a trivia night tonight at a local pub, with some workmates - our team came third, woohoo! I was very pleased that I remembered that slivovitz is made from plums!



Cotton On ballerina dress
Supre leopard jacket
Tony Bianco gladiator sandals
Tiffany&Co rings
Diva bracelets


Happy Tuesday all!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that leopard jacket. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Gah.. I'm such a sucker for leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of slivovitz (ha- neither has the spell check). That sounds like a hard trivia night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! When I saw the first pic I thought I was on FF's blog :) Hope it's not to hot in NSW, it's unusually cool in Bris at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, love that jacket! So cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute jacket, I also love a bit of leopard!

    ReplyDelete