Wednesday, October 26, 2011

snapshots of wednesday...

Today, V left for Port Macquarie, bright and early at 5:30am



And I went back to bed for a good hour or so...



And got me some kitteh snuggles!



Some mornings, even Maccas coffee will do the job - mmmm, caffeine hit



This is me trying to get more vegetables in my life - get in mah belly! Nom!



Lovely "love" charm bracelet from V


Look what my gorgeous V brought home last night! To keep me company while he is away, he knows me so well hahaha



Tonight, I am a living breathing cliche - I may or may not have a face mask on right now

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaahaha
    there is NOTHING wrong with having a cozy night in!! I more often than not reach for a magazine or a chick flick and I'm TOTALLY with you on the red wine.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously loving kitteh-snuggles right now - the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look after yourself while V is away, lovely one! Sending loads of love xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cliche's are good. S has been away for a week. In that week a good deal of chocolate and red wine may well have been consumed whilst wearing a facemask. It is a coping mechanisim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that bracelet is lovely!

    Ms Jelena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are from Instagram right? Whats your username?

    renewvintage.blogspot.giveaway

    ReplyDelete