Thursday, December 1, 2011

nearing the end of the week...

Look what arrived in my house the other day...



Hello, gorgeous!



Seriously, you have no idea the excitement - I put my tutu on and danced and leapt around the living room like a crazy person. Its so floaty! Very excited for the concert now!



Action shot!



Nommed on some ferreros at work today - fave choccies evah!



Why yes, I am purrrrfectly comfortable sleeping on a stack of coffee table books...



In other news, we had pizza for dinner at Lupa

Looking forward to Friday - work Christmas drinks tomorrow night, yeow!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! Yay, I'm so excited for you!! I got the rest of my costume today actually, and have my concert next week. Wooooo for ballet :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the action shot. I think it's every girls dream to own a tutu! Good luck with your concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love your tutu!!! How exciting.

    And that pizza looks great. It has been a big pizza week for us, but all home-made using up stuff from our cocktail party last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Your tutu is divine!! I'd be dancing around with glee too :) Have fun tonight!
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG at your tutu!! You look adorable heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that tutu. LOVE IT!!! Where will you wear it? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! How exciting you are doing ballet again - you look gorgeous. Good luck with the concert.

    Sorry for the external link but you may like this blog entry - it is the story of a very sick little girl who had her wish made true by Starlight - dancing on stage with the Australian Ballet. Just beautiful. http://www.mythreeringcircus.com/2011/12/her-wish-come-true/

    ReplyDelete