Sunday, July 8, 2012

winter weekend...

Another week is over, another weekend almost done. I've been keeping busy with lotsa lotsa yoga and just generally being cosy and hibernating at home

We have settled into our new unit nicely - I absolutely lovelovelove being in a security building, especially when V is away for work. And I have been having SO much fun arranging things and decorating. As much as I hate moving, this has been a good move (pardon the pun)


The kittehs have been enjoying our warm, cosy couch during these freezing winter evenings we've been having lately


Found myself some gorgeous roses this weekend - the colour is so vibrant, perfect for brightening up the living room in winter!


I saw a gorgeous image on one of my favourite tumblrs this week, aminuteawayfromsnowing, and tried to emulate it on my dresser - I like to think I was successful in some small measure


Had a DJ's voucher burning a hole in my pocket this past few weeks, and decided to treat myself to some gorgeous new books - I have been lusting after this Fleur Wood for months and months, and I was SO excited to score it on a buy-one-get-one-half-price deal!


This book looked intriguing so I grabbed it also - I had no idea it was written by THE Mrs Press, of Mrs Press fame! I have been devouring chapters of it every evening and absolutely love it!


Outfit shot in a wilderness! Mirror shots just aren't the same, but when your chief photographer is away, you gotta make do! Cosy winter outfit for a chilly day of shopping and chocolate-ing it up at the new Shellharbour shopping centre

 Marcs dress
 Country Road scarf
 Tony Bianco boots
 Tiffany&Co jewellery


Mmmmm Max Brenner...


Suckao! Killer

How has your weekend been treating you? They are always over far too far for me
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Your cats are so cute! Love the roses, my plan is to fill our new houses with flowers from the market every week.
    Weekend went far too quick, sorting out my old junk for the move - I have far too much stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now craving Max Brenner! I will have to go when I get back home.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Fleur book good? Love all your styling, very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cate
    As a fellow Wollongong dweller I have to share...
    Woolworths at Unanderra has bunches of peonies for $20!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! I'm glad you're liking your new unit, it's always nice when you settle into a new place so quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete